[Sample Product] MacBook Pro
Redesigned with a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, the MacBook Pro is thinner and lighter than its predecessor as well as stronger and more durable. But Apple didn't stop innovating with the body's design. The MacBook Pro also includes a new 15-inch, LED-backlit glass display (instead of an LCD panel) and a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) and features includes Apple's Multi-Touch technology.
LED-backlit widescreen display.
Seamless glass and instant full screen brightness make your brilliant ideas flat-out spectacular. The 17-inch model goes further, offering a high-resolution display with a 60 percent greater color gamut.
Smooth glass Multi-Touch trackpad.
Now the entire trackpad is also the button, so it's clickable everywhere. And it offers even more Multi-Touch gestures and functionality.
High-performance NVIDIA graphics.
MacBook Pro features two NVIDIA graphics processors — one discrete and one integrated — to help you get the most out of your applications.
Breakthrough battery performance.
Get up to 8 hours of wireless productivity on a single charge with the revolutionary built-in battery on the new 17-inch MacBook Pro. Or stay productive for up to 5 hours with the 15-inch model.
- Thin, strong aluminum unibody frame and 15-inch LED-backlit glass display
- New glass trackpad with 40 percent more tracking area and supports more Multi-Touch gestures
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM (4 GB max), DVD/CD SuperDrive
- Dual NVIDIA graphics (integrated and discrete); Draft-N Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 2.1; Gigabit Ethernet; Mini DisplayPort video output
- Preloaded with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system and iLife '08 suite of applications
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed